Dex Media, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outside Software Sales Consultant
at Dex Media, Inc.
Outside Software Sales Consultant
Outside Software Sales
Are you just working for a company or are you part ofCAUSE?
Our Cause: Protect & grow local business market share through Local Business Automation and use of our customizable software
Local Business Automation - Customizable Software
We provide a unique way to automate business's everyday operations with software. Our software offers Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Search Engine Optimization, Marketing, online invoices & receipts, text messaging, email marketing and social media management. This automation provides the edge a local business needs to better succeed in their market. We do it all in a convenient app which allows the business owner complete control over their operations anytime, anywhere, and all from the palm of their hand.http://www.dexmedia.com/solutions/dexhub
Who you are:
We are seeking hungry and moldable individuals to strategize and offer our unique software solutions to local business owners. In addition, the candidate selected to join our team will be upselling existing accounts as well as growing local business via cutting edge leads generation platforms. We are looking for individuals who are:
- Goal oriented...you're known for destroying your sales goals
- Persuasive...you can explain software solutions in simple terms
- Exceed sales quotas & expectations
- Build a pipeline of prospects & close deals
- Develop great solutions to help customers WIN!
The Right Fit:
· 3-4 years of consultative business-to-business ROI-based sales experience with a successful track record of achievement, prospecting and cold-calling. Allowances for the exceptional in other areas would also be considered
· A college degree and prior experience are strongly preferred, but a goal-oriented candidate who can demonstrate a strong work ethic and enthusiasm for success would also be considered
· Valid driver's license and clear driving record required, no multiple infractions within last 12 months
The Right Skills:
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Excellent work ethic
· Ability to multi-task
· PC Skills, especially MS Office
· Tech- and internet-savvy (Google, Facebook, Yahoo!, etc.)
· Ability to think on your feet
· Positive attitude
· Competitive spirit
· Desire to learn, adaptable to change
· Sense of humor
At DexYP, we champion and empower our clients to thrive in today’s competitive environment and we feel good about that. We specialize in providing them the tools they need to compete against the big guys, the national chains that are dominating the marketplace. These tools will save them time, money and keep them connected with their customers, wherever they may be. They also allow them the ability to control their operations at anytime, anywhere, from the palm of their hand.
Why choose DexYP?
Our team members are our most valued asset. We give them the chance to grow their skill set and take their career as far as possible. They work hard, make great money and have fun doing it. You’ll be a part of a strong and stable company that’s current client base exceeds 700,000 and who’s forecasted 2017 sales are over $2 billion. You’ll feel good about what you do and that you’re making a difference by supporting local business across the country to help ensure they continue to succeed and survive.