First Data Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at First Data Corporation
About First Data First Data (NYSE: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company’s 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.
Position Description Overview
Financial Analyst - CIO
- Conducts and documents moderate to complex financial analysis projects. Prepares financial and business related analyses and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, budgeting, costing, rate of return, depreciation, and working capital. Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance, general business conditions and other related areas. Assists in the development of business policies, and conducts special financial and business related studies. Responds to pricing requests by preparing pricing models and communicating pricing to Sales management. May develop pricing grids for product and services sold and/or leased. Brings inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management.
Scope of Job
Limited direct impact to financial strategy and activities. Works on moderately complex tasks and/or projects. Position requires some evaluation, originality or ingenuity.
Performs duties under limited supervision, applying a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures.
- Bachelors in Busines Administration, Accounting, Finance, Math, 2-4 years experience, or equivalent.
- Financial Analysis
- Fin Forecast & Modeling
- Statistic Analysis & Measure
- Financial Reporting
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Budget Management
- Financial Risk Management
- Cost Accounting
- Know Specfc Fin or Acctg Systm
- Sales Forecasting
First Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer