First Data Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salesforce Business Analyst - 6 Months FTC
at First Data Corporation
Position Description Overview
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a 6-month fixed term contract position to join the Salesforce team for a brand new project.
To assess Salesforce project & amendment requests (including user set-ups) raised by user alliances/departments.
To configure the code to support small Salesforce projects/amendments.
Execute data quality checks using data analysis and reporting, data changes & file upload management.
- Administer, maintain and develop recommendations for automated system processes and procedures through use of applicable tools and software. Responsible for production duties which is not limited to, confirmation and reconciliation, system file transmissions and monitoring systems. Responsible for tracking key processes, documenting and maintaining file transfer protocols for new and existing interfaces. Responsible for the reconciliation/distribution of outgoing files/interfaces, as well as, accounting for and loading of inbound files/interfaces. Solves problems, and provides analysis on escalated production issues. Makes recommendations for continual process improvement based on analysis of processing results, and to participate in technical solutions to automate processes and support their rollout.
- o Manage user set ups, amendments & deletions.
- o Ensure new project requests are initiated correctly & contain all the business needs. o Support project phases to ensure the functional design meets business needs and deliver the defined benefits. o Develop the code to support the request. o Test the code in a Sandbox & Admin Sandbox to ensure it meets the business need. o Support the documentation of the Salesforce environment. Ensure all changes going forward are documented. o Implement the code in live & manage the process to business as usual support. o Communicate system changes to the users so they understand them before Go Live. o Create & maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, rules, processes & other SFDC objects.
- o Manage data uploads & individual data value changes following written approval from the data owner. o Assist with migrations into SFDC. o Manage duplicate records & improve data quality.
- o Create, maintain & schedule dashboards. o Create & maintain reports including folder maintenance. o Build & manage report folders for reps to improve sales efficiency.
Scope of Job
Limited direct impact to strategy and activities. Works on moderately complex tasks and/or projects. Position requires some evaluation, originality or ingenuity.
Performs duties under limited supervision, applying a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures.
About First Data First Data (NYSE: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company’s 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.
- 4 year degree preferred and 2-4 years experience, or equivalent
- Practical experience of developing or using the Salesforce product in a Sales & Service environment within the Financial Services industry, especially card acquiring & card issuing.
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC, especially in the Sales Cloud & Service Cloud.
- Excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly.
- Customer first mentality.
- Experience & knowledge of how First Data’s GBS businesses operate (Alliances & Departments), especially in terms of client confidentiality.
- Problem Solving
- Effective Communications
- Accuracy / Attention to Detail
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Process Management
- IT Stndards, Procs, Policies
- Business Assessment
- Requirements Analysis
- Application Maintenance
- Svc Request Mgmt Process
First Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer