Spare Time Entertainment
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Spare Time Entertainment
The Company: Working at Spare Time is different than working anywhere else. Why? Because we're serious about having fun! The work is fast paced and the atmosphere is awesome. All of our locations are slightly different, but we're all united in fulfilling our mission - To Create Memorable Experiences, Every Guest, Every Visit. Our Kitchen Staff work as a team and provide a key part to the overall Spare Time customer experience with great service & great food. "Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, and how you leave others feeling after an experience with you becomes your trademark!”
Position Summary: Clean dishes, kitchen, food preparation equipment, or utensils. Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand. Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Keep the dishware cycle moving.
- Load and unload the dishwasher to ensure a supply of clean plates and glasses.
- Replenish storage areas with clean dishware.
- Keep the kitchen area clean and clutter free, removing trash to outside containers.
- Abide by all safety regulations including proper handling of cleaning products.
- Assist with new composting procedures.
- Assist other teammates as necessary.
- Be a vibrant, smart, engaging, fun loving rock star.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Entry level role, no previous experience needed.
- Ability to stand for duration of shift.
- Ability to safely bend, reach and properly lift cartons/objects up to 50 pounds.
- Understand the importance of keeping clean dishes, glassware and cookware at the ready.
- Happy to adhere to our strict sanitation standards.
- Take pride in a clean kitchen.
- Work well in a fast-paced kitchen.